Grey rotating 728x90

PlanetOfBets - Online Sports Betting Made Easy


I just started with this online sports betting site which has a very good reputation and very easy to use.

I personally recommend this to anyone who likes to bet online and is looking for a site with a simple interface and is known for being legit.

Here's some of my betting history and my winnings. The green is for the winning bet and the red is for the losing bet. I deposited using Perfect Money and Egopay.

Here's my latest winning streak:



I usually place my bet on NBA games since I am familiar with the teams, players, stats and injuries and I do a lot of scouting. So far I've won around $40 in 5 days and I am not even betting huge amounts. I also place some bets on Tennis games and MMA fights.


Deposit can be made using:


Payment can be requested using:



Happy Earning guys and always remember, only bet what you can afford to lose.

1 comment:

  1. No other business in history has related the planet and brought men and ladies together like the web . It's accelerated the speed at which info is transmitted worldwide and truly globalized trade through e-commerce. The interaction channels opened by the online have made it a way for business outsourcing, supplying millions with online earning options. Anyone who wants to make a supplementary income source with reference to himself, usually takes advantage of those sorts of opportunities.
    Online Earning Opportunities

    ReplyDelete